GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. – Two people were injured in a two-vehicle collision Tuesday night on Highway 52.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 8 pm near the intersection with Highway 57 in Goodhue County. 22-year-old Khalid Abdinasir Hashi of Rochester was driving a car north, lost control and spun. Hashi crashed into the SUV driven by 74-year-old Gerald Ray Pike of Cottage Grove.
Gerald Pike and a passenger, 64-year-old Kathleen Marian Pike of Cottage Grove, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and were taken by ambulance to Mayo Clinic Health System in Cannon Falls. Hashi and a passenger, 20-year-old Mohamed Ahmed Hassan of Rochester, were not hurt.
The State Patrol says all involved were wearing their seatbelts.
The Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Dexter woman in Goodhue County crash
- West Concord man killed in Goodhue County crash
- Fatal car accident in Goodhue County
- Disease outbreak linked to Goodhue County campground
- Deadly disease found in Goodhue County deer
- Duo sentenced for dealing meth in Rochester
- UPDATE: Four arrested after shots fired in Goodhue County