ST. PETER, Minn. – A Rochester driver is involved in a two-vehicle collision in Nicollet County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Justin Steven Schmitz, 37 of Rochester, was driving north on Highway 169 when he rear ended the vehicle driven by Hollie Lynn Ballard, 22 of Richfield.
Ballard suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to River’s Edge Hospital for treatment. Schmitz was not harmed.
The crash happened just before noon Friday. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office and the St. Peter Police Department assisted at the scene.
- Rochester driver in Nicollet County collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Rochester man in Winona County collision
- Rochester couple hurt in Wabasha County collision
- Rochester woman in Winona County collision
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Chain reaction collision in Rochester
- Four-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision