WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – A Rochester driver is ticketed after a rollover accident in northeast Iowa.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says Octavia McCoy, 29, was driving west on Meadowlark Road in Canoe Township, went into the ditch, and rolled. This accident happened a little after 7 am Saturday.
McCoy did not need to be taken to the ambulance but was cited for failure to maintain control and driving while license revoked.
The Sheriff’s Office says the crash caused about $10,000 in damage.
- Rochester driver crashes in Winneshiek County
- Driver identified in deadly Winneshiek County crash
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Two Cresco drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Two teens killed in Winneshiek County crash
- 1 seriously injured in Winneshiek County crash
- Cresco man sentenced for Winneshiek County crash
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Winneshiek County gunfire
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Minnesota man sentenced for fatal Winneshiek County crash