GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. – A Rochester man was hurt Tuesday morning when he ran off the road.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 23-year-old Matthew Oliver Lust was driving north on Highway 52 in Goodhue County when he went under the Highway 60 overpass, left the highway and hit a guardrail. It happened around 9:30 am in snowy and icy conditions.
Lust suffered what is described as a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Cannon Falls. The State Patrol says he was wearing his seat belt.
Zumbrota Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Dexter woman in Goodhue County crash
- West Concord man killed in Goodhue County crash
- Fatal car accident in Goodhue County
- Disease outbreak linked to Goodhue County campground
- Deadly disease found in Goodhue County deer
- UPDATE: Four arrested after shots fired in Goodhue County
- Goodhue County authorities search for home invasion suspects