ROCHESTER, Minn. – A crash on an icy highway sent one person to the hospital Tuesday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 2:44 am on Highway 14 in Rochester. 20-year-old Jamie Ann Wells of Sleepy Eye was going down the ramp to get onto Highway 52 and lost control on the snow and ice covered surface. Wells’ vehicle crossed all lanes of traffic and hit the median barrier head on.
The State Patrol says Wells was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital with what is described as a non-life threatening injury. She was wearing her seat belt.
Rochester police and fire and Gold Gross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Rochester crash sends woman to hospital
- Crash sends three to hospital
- Meth sends Rochester woman to prison
- Tax fraud sending Rochester woman to prison
- Two-car accident in Rochester sends one person to hospital
- Two-vehicle collision in Rochester sends two to the hospital
- Rochester woman hospitalized after two-vehicle collision
- Two-vehicle accidents sends Minnesota woman to hospital
- Crash sends five people to hospital in Mower County
- Olmsted County crash sends three to the hospital