WABASHA COUNTY, Minn. – Two people from Rochester were hurt when their car crossed the centerline and hit a semi.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened Thursday around 3 pm on Highway 42 in Wabasha County.
Merlin John Ricklefs, 82 of Rochester, was driving north on the north side of Plainview and hit the southbound semi driven by Clinton Alan Sjoquist, 34 of Goodhue. Merlin Ricklefs and a passenger, Karen Lee Ricklefs, 81, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries and were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment.
Sjoquist was not hurt. The State Patrol says all three were wearing their seat belts.
Road conditions were wet at the time of this crash. The Wabasha County Sheriff’s Office and Plainview police, fire, and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Rochester couple hurt in Wabasha County collision
- Two hurt in Sunday collision in Rochester
- Two hurt in collision north of Rochester
- 2 Northbound Vehicles Collide in Wabasha County Accident
- Wabasha County brothers plead guilty to violent home invasions
- Wabasha County brothers sentenced for violent home invasions
- One hurt in Byron collision
- Two hurt in Cerro Gordo County collision
- Two hurt in Floyd County collision
- Two hurt in three-car collision in Rochester