ROCHESTER, Minn. - An early-morning fire resulted in around $50,000 in damage to a business.
A fire was reported at AMAR Wellness Services at 3251 19th St. NW at 1:15 a.m. Thursday.
Flames were visible through the front window when fire crews arrived. The building suffered fire damage to the entryway and smoke damage throughout the business.
There were no injuries reported and the fire appears to be accident, according to the Rochester Fire Department.
- Rochester business sustains $50K worth of damage after overnight fire
- Rochester Recognized for Sustainability
- Sustainability Pledge from Rochester Mayor
- Overnight barn fire in Rochester causes $30,000 in damage
- Rochester Fire: Overnight blaze destroys vehicle, badly damages garage
- Overnight fire destroys garage, damages house in Rochester
- Rochester/DMC sustainability director receives award
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage
- DMC starts sustainability series
- DMC January sustainability meeting