ROCHESTER, Minn. – A traffic stop led to a litany of drug charges for a 17-year-old boy.
Police say the juvenile was in possession of butane honey oil when stopped on Feb. 27 just before 9 p.m.
Rochester police then contacted the boy’s probation officer who wanted to perform a search warrant on his bedroom and wanted law enforcement present.
At 8:40 a.m. Thursday, the Criminal Interdiction Unit went to a residence in the 2000 block of Southfield Ct. SW.
A search found 94 capsules of butane hash oil, 513 grams of marijuana, 9 Ritalin tablets, 2 tablets of Dexedrine, 531 paper dosages of suspected LSD, packaging materials for making butane oil and $822 cash.
The boy is facing possible charges for first-degree sales and possession of hallucinogens, fifth-degree sales and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- Rochester boy, 17, facing litany of drug charges
- Violent outburst leads to litany of charges for Rochester man
- Man facing litany of charges in Cerro Gordo County
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Boy, 17, facing felony assault charges for Phoenix Academy incident
- Authorities: Man found passed out in running car facing litany of charges in Mason City
- Man facing drug charges after short foot chase in Rochester
- Woman facing drug charges after lockdown in Rochester
- Boy, 17, facing assault charge for allegedly slashing female in southern MN
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges