ROCHESTER, Minn. – Rochester Public Transit is looking for the public’s input on one of their city bus routes.
Road construction on 55th Street Northwest forced them to create a detour for Route 19. Now that construction is complete, they’re trying to decide between three options. They could go back to the original Route 19 path, keep the detour, or make a hybrid of the two.
RPT officials held an open house on Monday, Nov. 13 for people in the area or those that ride the bus. If you were unable to attend, you can visit RPT’s website. The public comment period closes Dec. 2.
- Rochester Public Transit looking for public input on Route 19
- Four Rochester Public Transit routes change course
- Rochester fire department asking for public's input moving forward
- Rochester Public Schools wants community input on ballot
- City planners looking for public input
- Celebrating Rochester Public Library
- Rochester Public Schools Q&A
- UPDATE: Reduced service through Thursday for Rochester Public Transit
- Rochester Public Transit: Expect delays in bus service
- Rochester Public Transit sets a new record during President's visit