ROCHESTER, Minn.- Rochester Public Schools tells KIMT that a young man in the community is soliciting for cash donations in the downtown area, as well as local businesses saying he needs money to pay for his high school basketball jersey.
The school system says they do not know who the person is but that the fund collection is not associated with RPS. They say the person is sharing a laminated flyer donning the schools' logos.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this particular flyer, you are asked to contact the local Activities and Athletics Office of your home high school. Those numbers are below:
- Rochester Public Schools warns against misleading fundraiser
- Rochester Public Schools Q&A
- Law enforcementr warn resident about misleading phone calls
- Celebrating Rochester Public Library
- No changes for Rochester Public Schools transportation
- Superintendent Listening Post for Rochester Public Schools
- Rochester Public School Board candidate forum
- Hy-Vee partners with Rochester Public Schools
- Rochester Public schools discuss boundary adjustments
- Iowa Democratic congressional campaign sent misleading texts