ROCHESTER, Minn. -- After coming to an agreement between the Rochester School Board and the Rochester Education Association, the REA voted to ratify a new 2-year contract on Tuesday night.
Negotiations on the new contract began in the fall after the previous contract ended in June.
REA President Dan Kuhlman says that the REA is already prepping for the next round of contract negotiations in 2 years. "It's time to take a breath and relax and say good job team, but it's kind of like coaching; You start looking at the next game and going, what is it we have to do?" he explains.
- Rochester Public Schools teachers ratify a new contract
- Rochester Public Schools Q&A
- Rochester Public Schools expand community school
- Touring Rochester Public Schools' electric school bus
- Celebrating Rochester Public Library
- Superintendent Listening Post for Rochester Public Schools
- Rochester Public schools discuss boundary adjustments
- Rochester Public Schools warns against misleading fundraiser
- Rochester Public School Board candidate forum
- Hy-Vee partners with Rochester Public Schools