ROCHESTER, Minn. - An overnight traffic stop leads to one man facing drug charges.
Rochester Police pulled over Bradley Kazos, 48, just before 12:30 a.m. Saturday.
During the course of the traffic stop, an officer saw a needle in the center cup holder.
A search of the vehicle resulted in officers finding two MDMA (Methylenedioxymethamphetamine), or "ecstasy" tablets.
Police arrested Kazos and booked him for fifth degree controlled substance, possession of hypodermic needles, and license plate light not working.
- Rochester Police: Traffic stop leads to man facing drug charges
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges against Rochester man
- Cresco man facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Drug bust after Rochester traffic stop
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Mason City traffic stop leads to multiple drug charges
- Eyota woman facing felony drug charge after traffic stop