ROCHESTER, Minn. - A woman who had just used methamphetamine was ticketed Saturday after she was found naked in the back of a van in the TJ Maxx parking lot.
Ashley Fillner, 32, of La Crosse, Wis., was ticketed for indecent exposure. Authorities said they received calls at around 1 p.m. Saturday.
Fillner told authorities she had just used meth. She was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for drug use.
- Rochester Police: Report of naked woman in van of TJ Maxx parking lot results in citation
- Parking lot assault reported in Rochester
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Rochester ReStore parking lot repair fundraiser
- New electronic kiosks at Rochester parking lot
- Police: Man shot in Rochester KFC parking lot
- Police: Large, naked man causes disturbance in downtown Rochester
- Rochester police locate van, still seeking fugitive
- Texting while driving citations increase
- Canvassing Rochester's Primary Election results