ROCHESTER, Minn. - The 2019 Northwoods League season is in its final days and the league announced its postseason all-stars on Saturday. Two Rochester Honkers made the list.
Shortstop Evan Berkey leads the team with a .351 batting average and Keon Taylor has recorded 12 saves throughout the summer with 44 strikeouts.
The season-finale for the Honkers is on Sunday at Mankato.
- Rochester Honkers land two on all-star team
- Rochester Honkers under new ownership.
- Honkers split series with MoonDogs
- Rochester Honkers look to improve the overall fan experience.
- Rochester Honkers open 2019 season with a victory
- Toward Zero Death night at Rochester Honkers game
- Three Honkers named to Major League showcase
- Defense reigns as Honkers fall to Waterloo
- Honkers take Game 1 from Loggers
- Honkers score six in the third inning, down Willmar before all-star break