ROCHESTER, Minn.- The Rochester City Council received updates on Monday evening about their already approved item of banning Styrofoam products in city facilities.
Between the National Volleyball center, Graham Arena, and the Rochester Rec Center, 14,000 Styrofoam cups are used annually.
Back in September, the city approved banning the product in city facilities, as well as approved the making of a new group called The Green Team.
The Green Team will be made of staff from various city departments who will be tasked with ‘greening up’ their team.
- Rochester City Council gets update on going Styrofoam-free
- Rochester City Council discusses TIFS
- Rochester City Council Ward 1 Candidate Forum
- Rochester City Council Ward 3 forum
- Rochester City Council plans for 2020 budget
- Voting on raises for Rochester City Council
- Rochester City Council will get pay raises
- Reaction to Rochester city council salaries
- Rochester council practices social distancing
- City of Rochester Updates Minimum Wage Guidelines