ROCHESTER, Minn.- The Rochester City Council is managing growth and development within the city and a\within the Rochester Police Department.
That's why tonight they approved $1.2 million dollars to the architect company BKV Group for North Service Station Architectural Services.
This means renovations and an expansion to the current Rochester Police North Station are coming.
Chief of Police tells KIMT he is eager for the updates.
"I think it's a step in the right direction. It's a parallel with the growth of the city and community as a whole. The police department is paralleling that growth and it's needed. There's significant space needs across the entire city divisions."
- Rochester City Council approves $1.2M for RDP's North Station
- Rochester City Council approves purchase agreement for Bloom Project
- Rochester City Council approves parklet to be installed downtown
- Rochester City Council approves $15,000 for warming center consulting services
- Rochester City Council discusses TIFS
- Rochester City Council Ward 1 Candidate Forum
- Rochester City Council Ward 3 forum
- Rochester City Council plans for 2020 budget
- Mason City City Council approves development agreement with G8 Development
- Council approves property tax levy