ROCHESTER, Minn. - Rochester's Downtown Farmers Market kicked off it's season Saturday.
The market features locally grown and organic produce, as well as baked goods, honey, plants, and flowers. According to event organizers all of the vendors live or farm within 50-miles of Rochester.
The outdoor market takes place Saturday mornings 7:30AM - Noon at the intersection of 4th St. SE and 4th Ave SE.
Beginning in June, you can also go to the farmer's market Wednesday afternoons. The market is located outside Macy's at the Apache Mall. The hours of operation are 2:00-6:00PM, rain or shine.
- Rochester's Downtown Farmers Market Returns
- Rochester's Downtown farmers market kicked off this weekend
- Pannekoeken returns to downtown Rochester
- Crash in downtown Rochester
- Farmer loses farmers market crops to winter weather
- Downtown Rochester intersection to close
- New program helps seniors get to the Farmers Market
- The future of the Le Roy Farmers’ Market
- Slightly chilly start to Clear Lake Farmers Market
- Cleanup money approved for downtown Rochester development