ROCHESTER, Minn. - Rochester's Downtown Farmers Market kicked off it's season Saturday.
The market features locally grown and organic produce, as well as baked goods, honey, plants, and flowers. According to event organizers all of the vendors live or farm within 50-miles of Rochester.
The outdoor market takes place Saturday mornings 7:30AM - Noon at the intersection of 4th St. SE and 4th Ave SE.
Beginning in June, you can also go to the farmer's market Wednesday afternoons. The market is located outside Macy's at the Apache Mall. The hours of operation are 2:00-6:00PM, rain or shine.
- Rochester's Downtown Farmers Market Returns
- New program helps seniors get to the Farmers Market
- The future of the Le Roy Farmers’ Market
- Cleanup money approved for downtown Rochester development
- "Ashes to Go" in downtown Rochester
- Downtown snow plowing scheduled in Rochester
- Rochester moving forward with downtown circulator project
- Dogs Downtown
- Stock market affecting housing market
- Farmers and Water Quality