ROCHESTER, Minn.- The Rochester Math Club is less than a year old and has already raised about $14,000 .
On Wednesday evening, they held an event which included a special performance by Dr. Benjamin who is a Ted Talk Speaker and math magician. Following Dr. Benjamin's perfomance, there was a math competition held between students of all ages.
The Rochester Math Club meets once a week where volunteers help students practice their math skills.
- The Rochester Math Club Holds An Event
- Rochester holding community focus groups
- A cool weekend event coming to Rochester
- An event for young professionals in Rochester
- KIMT holds grand opening at Rochester studio
- Looking ahead: Rochester holds rally for Sudan
- Historic district in Rochester on hold
- Mega Millions and Powerball: What does the math say?
- Roosters Baseball Club hosts 1860 Spring Training event