ROCHESTER, Minn. - A robbery investigation is underway after someone allegedly arrived at an apartment, pulled a knife and demanded money.
Police said it happened around 12:39 a.m. Thursday at 1430 4th Ave. SE.
The victim was at the apartment with friends when the suspects arrived and demanded money. The victim handed over his wallet and the suspects fled.
The victim was not injured.
- Robbery investigation underway in Rochester after victim allegedly threatened with knife
- Police: Rochester man who went to collect $30 allegedly threatened with knife
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Man taken into custody after allegedly threatening to kill person with knife
- Investigation underway after fire underneath Rochester bridge
- Rochester police investigating apparent armed robbery
- Six robberies in Rochester under investigation
- Violent robbery at Rochester McDonald's under investigation
- Rochester Police: Man arrested for weekend assault; robbery investigation underway for difference incident
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat