KIMT News 3 – With the temperature hovering around 32 degrees and precipitation falling, some roads in southern Minnesota and north Iowa have become partially or completely covered.
According to Minnesota 511, many road in southern Minnesota are completely covered. On Highway 63 from Rochester to the Iowa border, roads are completely covered.
On Interstate 90, the majority of the road between Albert Lea and Austin is partially covered.
In Iowa, Highway 9 between Riceville and Decorah is completely covered. Roads from Manly to Riceville on Highway 9 are partially covered. The same is true for Highway 65 from the Iowa-Minnesota border to Manly and on Highway 218 from the Iowa-Minnesota border to Floyd.
- Some roads in southern MN and north Iowa completely covered
- Woman sentenced for 3-county chase in north Iowa, southern MN
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Road conditions in North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Tracking roadways: Trouble spots on north Iowa, southern Minnesota roads
- 3-county pursuit in north Iowa, southern MN reaches speeds of 110 mph
- Counties in southern MN, north Iowa ranked as some of healthiest in state
- Authorities: Man eludes police at 120 mph in pursuit from southern MN to north Iowa
- Flash Flood Watch goes into effect Wednesday night for southern MN, north Iowa
- Closing of Shopko means big loss in north Iowa, southern MN communities