KIMT-TV 3 NEWS – Two roads are being closed to deal with the problems left behind by winter.
In Mason City, Plymouth Road will be closed to through traffic beginning at 7:30 am Tuesday. The city says that’s so crews can pump excess water out of the pond.
Plymouth Road closure, courtesy of Mason City.
In Rochester, 9th Avenue SW has been shut down from 6th Street SW to 130 feet south of the intersection. The city says the brick street has heaved to the point of being impassable to vehicles. This stretch of road will remain closed until it can be repaired. Access to homes will be from 7th Street SW.
9th Avenue closure, courtesy of Rochester.
- Roads closed in Mason City and Rochester
- Two roads closed Monday in Mason City
- Quiet Zone work to close another road in Mason City
- Mason City road closed due to recent rainfall
- Water valve repair to close Mason City road
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Gas leak closes Mason City street
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City