ALBERT LEA, MN - Driving conditions on Tuesday were very difficult across our area for some drivers.
Tony Duenes was watching cars slipping and sliding as they pull into Trail's Travel Center in Albert Lea. Drivers we talked to say it's best to just take it slow. Driver Tom Henrich, like many of us, who was driving from Illinois is ready for the snow to stop. Roads in both Rochester and Albert Lea were completly covered according to MN DOT by 9 am.
“I've had an enough, it’s time to golf,” Henrich said.
- Road conditions not ideal for drivers
- Students learning STEM ideals through construction work
- Quick changing road conditions
- Travelers facing road conditions
- Poor road conditions prompt drivers to exit the roadways
- Warmer temperatures affecting road conditions
- Deteriorating roads affecting drivers
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Road conditions in IA and MN
- Road conditions quickly change from snowstorm