CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa - Slippery road conditions were the cause of a two-vehicle crash Thursday, authorities said.
At 7:15 a.m. Thursday, a 2012 Chevy Impala driven by Tammy Waddington, 58, of Clear Lake, had stopped at the intersection of Highway 65 and B20.
A 2008 Ford Taurus driven by Wesley Womack, 47, of Scarville, was traveling in the same direction and was unable to stop due to slippery road conditions. The impact caused minor damage to the Waddington vehicle. Both drivers were wearing their seatbelts.
- Road conditions blamed for 2-vehicle crash north of Mason City
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- UPDATE: 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon just north of Mason City
- Mason City PD: 1 injured, another cited for using electronic device during 2-vehicle crash
- 2 with minor injuries after 2-vehicle crash in SE Mason City
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Man in critical condition after Mason City motorcycle crash
- Driver cited for failure to yield after 2-vehicle Rochester crash
- 1 suffers injuries during 2-vehicle crash on Broadway Ave.
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County