MASON CITY, Iowa – Beginning Tuesday, Tennessee Place will be closed between 6th Street SE and Eastmoor Drive.
The closure is expected to last about 6 days as the Mason City Water Utility Crew replaces a fire hydrant and two water valves.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area and use alternate routes during the closure.
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Bridge closure in Mason City
- More road closures begin Monday in Mason City
- Update: Flooding causing Mason City closures, including roads, Human Society
- Rochester road closure to start Thursday
- Multi-vehicle crash Tuesday in Mason City
- Tackling road construction confusion in Mason City
- Roads closed in Mason City and Rochester