MASON CITY, Iowa – Beginning Tuesday, Tennessee Place will be closed between 6th Street SE and Eastmoor Drive.
The closure is expected to last about 6 days as the Mason City Water Utility Crew replaces a fire hydrant and two water valves.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area and use alternate routes during the closure.
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Bridge closure in Mason City
- Detour starts Wednesday on Mason City road
- Road closures in Mason City and Charles City to start Monday
- More road closures begin Monday in Mason City
- Update: Flooding causing Mason City closures, including roads, Human Society
- Rochester road closure to start Thursday
- Vehicular homicide trial to start Tuesday in Mason City