MASON CITY, Iowa – Utility crews are closing a section of 2nd Street NE on Monday.
Traffic will be blocked off between Federal Avenue and Commercial Alley to allow repair of a water leak. Mason City officials say the closure is expected to last three days, weather permitting. Drivers are asked to avoid this area and use alternate routes.
North-south traffic on Federal Avenue and Commercial Alley will not be interrupted.
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- More road closures begin Monday in Mason City
- Road closures in Mason City and Charles City to start Monday
- Bridge closure in Mason City
- Detour starts Wednesday on Mason City road
- Two roads closed Monday in Mason City
- Update: Flooding causing Mason City closures, including roads, Human Society
- Downtown sidewalk closures start Monday in Rochester