ROCHESTER, Minn. – An unseasonably warm spring day appears to have caused of Rochester road to buckle.
It happened Thursday afternoon near West Circle Driver and 26th Street NW. No word yet on when the road might be repaired.
- Road buckles in Rochester
- Buckle to relocate Mason City store to new location
- Gas leak shuts down Rochester road
- Rochester road closure to start Thursday
- The Future of Rochester's Roads and Sidewalks
- Roads closed in Mason City and Rochester
- Rochester man sentenced for summer road rage
- Two injured in Rochester after their motorcycle went off road
- Road closures in Rochester for President Trump's visit
- Not guilty plea in Rochester road rage case