MASON CITY, Iowa - A large law enforcement presence resulted in a road being blocked off near downtown Mason City.
The road was blocked off on 1st St. NE from N. Connecticut Ave. to East State St., and the tactical team executed a search warrant, according to law enforcement on scene.
Timothy Cassady, 43, was taken in to custody for violating a no-contact order. Officials say the protected party was in the home when they arrived. Authorities say they did find drugs in the home but are not releasing how much or what kind at this time.
The investigation is still ongoing.
We will have more information as it becomes available.
- Man taken into custody as tactical team executes search warrant near downtown Mason City
- Search warrant executed as part of Charles City burglary investigation
- UPDATE: Dead cats removed from Mason City residence as search warrant executed
- Search warrant leads to 2 arrests in Mason City
- Wanted Mason City man back in custody
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester
- Police: 2 facing charges after Rochester search warrant executed
- Rochester man arrested at work after search warrant executed at his home
- Children's museum coming to downtown Mason City
- Another snag in Mason City's downtown development