ROCHESTER, Minn. - A motorcyclist was taken to the hospital after an accident Wednesday.
Rochester police say it happened around 6 pm on northbound 15th Avenue SE, right in front of Cub Foods. A 46-year-old motorcycle rider had to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him, lost control of his bike and had to lay it down. Police say the man slid some distance before coming to a stop.
He was transported to St. Mary’s by Gold Cross Ambulance for treatment of undefined injuries. Police say he was not wearing a helmet.
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle rider killed in Dodge County
- Moped rider injured in Spring Valley accident
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Rochester man killed in motorcycle accident in Fillmore County
- Iowa motorcycle rider hits deer in southern Minnesota
- Rider charged after Cerro Gordo County motorcycle crash
- Motorcycle rider sent to the hospital after crash