CRYSTAL LAKE, Iowa – A $5,000 reward is being offered for information about a North Iowa post office burglary.
Law enforcement says the Crystal Lake post office was burglarized sometime between closing on February 15 and opening on February 16. The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is offering the reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.
If you know something about this burglary, you can contact the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office at 641-923-2621 or the U.S. Postal Inspection Service at 1-877-876-2455, select option 2.
- Reward offered in Crystal Lake post office burglary
- Crystal Lake man charged with drug crime
- One plea in Crystal Lake drug investigation
- Crystal Lake man sentenced for dealing drugs
- Sentence issued for Crystal Lake drug bust
- Crystal Lake man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Crystal Lake man gets probation for high-speed chase
- Fugitive finally sentenced for Crystal Lake car theft
- Reward offered in Rochester armed robbery
- Reward offered in unsolved Minnesota murder