DODGE COUNTY, Minn. – A reward of $5,000 is now being offered to anyone with information that leads to an arrest of Lois Riess, wanted in connection to murders in Minnesota and Florida.
The U.S. Marshals have updated the Riess case to a major case as of Tuesday, the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release.
Florida Crime Stoppers is also offering a reward up to $1,000.
Related: Survillance video of Riess and woman she is accused of killing surfaces.
She is being sought in connection to the March murder of her husband, David Riess and to the April murder of Pamela Hutchinson.
Lois Riess is believed to be driving Hutchinson’s vehicle, a white Acura LT last seen with Florida license plate Y37TAA.
Anyone with any information regarding Riess’ location is urged to call 1-877-996-6222.
Related: More on the search for Lois Riess.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office said a second-degree murder charge for Riess in connection to the death of her husband might be filed within the next few days.
- Reward offered for information leading to arrest of Lois Riess (with new surveillance video)
- Surveillance video released of Lois Riess before alleged murder
- U.S. Marshals now looking for Lois Riess
- Lois Riess now facing the death penalty
- Lois Riess makes court appearance in Florida
- Watch: The Lois Riess arrest video; MN officials waiting for forensic evidence
- Lois Riess captured in Texas as nationwide search ends
- Florida gets first crack at accused killer Lois Riess
- UPDATE: Lois Riess makes first court appearance in Florida
- Lois Riess pleads not guilty to Florida murder