ROCHESTER, Minn. - Retailers across the area are preparing for Black Friday shoppers.
"Oh my gosh. We've been doing a ton of stuff to prepare," Lauren Belter, an assistant store leader at Scheels, said. "Getting all of our product to the floor so we have some great deals ready for all of our customers Friday morning and just getting stocked and ready to go."
Some store are even opening Thanksgiving evening, but Scheels is waiting until Black Friday morning to open their doors.
Belter said that Scheels employees get a chance to enjoy the holiday with their families.
Hear from Black Friday shoppers on KIMT News 3's Daybreak on Friday morning.
- Retailers prepare for Black Friday
- How A Retailer Cleans Up After Black Friday
- Stores and shoppers prepare for Black Friday
- Southbridge Mall retail stores still seeing good Black Friday foot traffic
- Retailers selling bulletproof backpacks
- Black Friday shoppers in Rochester
- Is Black Friday dropping off?
- Thanksgiving Day vs. Black Friday shopping
- Shopping for deals on Black Friday
- People join the #OPTOUTSIDE movement on black Friday