ROCHESTER, Minn.- President Trump is making a stop at the Mayo Civic Center arena next Thursday.
He plans to discuss his America First agenda and how Minnesotans need to grow and keep the Republican majority in the House and Senate.
Staff at the Civic Center tell us they are just providing the space for the event.
They add they are not handling tickets for the event next Thursday.
We went out to speak to people throughout Rochester to see what they think of President Trump coming to the city.
“It's just interesting that he's coming here but I don't know how well it will go over,” said Angelina.
She’s a student at the University of Minnesota Rochester and tells KIMT that despite her political beliefs she is interested to witness what the President has to say.
“I think it still would be a good experience to see him talk,” she said.
To attend the rally, you have to register on President Trump's website. The doors open here at 3:30 in the afternoon on October 4th.
- Residents react to President Trump visit
- Residents react to the snow
- Residents react to more snow
- Residents react to teens killed in crash
- Clear Lake residents react to storm destruction
- Residents react to Mason City shooting
- Local politicians react to President Trump's SCOTUS pick
- People react to President Trump's 'Make America Great Again' rally
- Road closures in Rochester for President Trump's visit