UPDATE: City officials with Manly say people can resume using water normally after 3pm.
MANLY, Iowa – Residents of Manly and Nora Springs are being asked to reduce water usage.
The towns say there are issues with the sanitary sewer system backing up due to flooding.
They are asking residents to reduce the water usage until further notice.
- Update: Residents of Nora Springs, Manly asked to reduce water usage
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Historic Nora Springs home being demolished
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- UPDATE: Weekend fire destroys home near Nora Springs
- Nora Springs man heading to federal prison for selling meth
- Nora Springs man accused of threats and assault
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest
- 1 person transported after rollover crash in Nora Springs