ROCHESTER, Minn. - Rochester resident Leyton Bohr says that most years it's raining or beautiful weather on his wife's birthday, but this year they are making the best out of the winter weather.
This is the first year he and his wife Samantha have celebrated Samantha's birthday as a married couple, so they weren't going to let the snow keep them inside.
"We went to Color Me Mine and painted her a nice little dog dish for our dog Ruby," Bohr explains their birthday celebration plans for the day.
While the weather isn't keeping the couple home today, they were wary of driving around in Rochester. "The roads are a little iffy, to say the least," says Bohr.
- Residents not letting the snow cancel their plans
- Residents react to the snow
- Residents react to more snow
- Thanksgiving plans for local residents
- City reminds residents of snow removal ordinance
- Plans for Iowa psychiatric hospital worry residents
- Newman football game canceled
- Recent snow storms are costing Mason City Residents
- Sheriff: Man charged after allegedly beating woman, not letting her leave residence
- Snow leads to flight delays and cancellations "This is the worst I have seen..."