OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a home burglary where a 55-year-old came home to find $3,500 worth of televisions and jewelry had been taken.
Authorities say it happened Tuesday between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. in the 3600 block of Valley Ridge Ct. NE in Haverhill Township.
There were no signs of forced entry but his vehicle was broken into in the Shopko North parking lot and his garage door opener was taken. Authorities believe his address was found by going through items in his glove box.
- Residential burglary investigation underway in Olmsted County
- Residential burglary being investigated in Olmsted County
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.
- Suspect sought in Olmsted County burglary
- Pair of Olmsted Co. burglaries reported
- Burglary investigation in Grafton
- 3 burglaries reported over the weekend in Olmsted County
- Olmsted County duo plead not guilty to separate burglaries
- Second guilty plea in bizarre Olmsted County burglary case
- Olmsted County Sheriff's Office investigating after burglary caught on video surveillance