ROCHESTER, Minn. – A community-wide survey will begin Monday on city services and priorities.
Rochester City Administrator Steve Rymer is encouraging residents to respond if they are called, since survey results will be used to help determine what is important for the city’s future. “Having input from the community will be invaluable as the Mayor and City Council proceed through the important process of developing strategic priorities,” says Rymer.
The survey will cover issues such as the state of the city, potential areas of improvement, and perceptions of the community. The Morris Leatherman Company will conduct the survey and all responses will be confidential. Those contacted will see “Morris Leatherman Company” on their caller ID, and both landlines and cell phones will be contacted.
The final results of the survey will be made public.
- Resident survey to begin Monday in Rochester
- Online platform survey allows Rochester residents to voice concerns
- Rochester murder trial set to begin Monday
- Rochester Residents Discuss Immigration
- Traffic signal work to begin Monday at Rochester intersection
- Charles City Survey
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Rochester residents rally to #ReleaseTheReport
- Survey finds vast majority like Rochester's quality of life
- Monday morning crash in Rochester