OLMSTED COUTNY, Minn. – Authorities are investigating a shots fired report from Friday night in Eyota.
Deputies were dispatched to the 200 block of Rena Belle St. NW for a suspicious call. Upon arrival, two 9 mm shell casings were found.
Two occupants of a vehicle, a 22-year-old male and a 19-year-old female, were located in a vehicle. They say they were approached by two unknown males and robbed. They said the suspects demanded everything they had but only took the keys to the victim’s car.
The male victim said he was able to run away and heard two gun shots.
Investigators said more information is needed to validate the armed robbery report.
- Report of shots fired in Olmsted County
- Package thefts reported in Olmsted County
- Injuries reported in Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Semi catches fire in Olmsted County
- BREAKING: Shed fire in Olmsted County
- Brush fire in northern Olmsted County
- Crews respond to fire in Olmsted County
- Fire consumes Olmsted Co. home
- Pair of Olmsted Co. burglaries reported
- 3 burglaries reported over the weekend in Olmsted County