Have the Minnesota Vikings found their next quarterback?
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Tuesday morning that the Vikings plan to sign Kirk Cousins to a three-year, fully-guaranteed contract Thursday worth $84 million.
The Vikings have been in the market for a signal caller after all three quarterbacks from 2017 reached free agency after the team lost to the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Championship Game
ESPN has also reported that Case Keenum, who led the Vikings within a game of the Super Bowl, will be signing with the Denver Broncos.
Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater are both free agents.
Kirk Cousins plans to sign a three-year, fully-guaranteed contract from the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday, sources tell ESPN.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 13, 2018
- ESPN report: Kirk Cousins plans to sign with Vikings
- Cousins, defense lead Vikings over Eagles 23-21
- Vikings sign Sheldon Richardson
- Vikings sign veteran kicker
- Cousins, Vikings hold on for 24-16 victory vs. 49ers (with photo gallery)
- 2018 Minnesota Vikings schedule
- West Hancock wrestling's ranked cousin duo
- Yet another round of layoffs at ESPN
- Eagles flatten Vikings in NFC Championship game
- Vikings emphasize athleticism at 2018 NFL draft