MASON CITY, Iowa – Work on replacing the 12th Street NW bridge over Willow Creek is scheduled to start on Monday, weather permitting.
The Mason City Engineering Department says 12th Street near the North Taft Avenue intersection will be closed to traffic until the project is finished, which is expected to be later in the fall. A detour will redirect traffic onto Taft Avenue, through 4th Street SW, and on to Pierce Avenue.
The Engineering Department says access to 12th Street NW businesses will be maintained, as will eastern access to Taft Avenue north of 12th Street.
- Replacement of Mason City bridge to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Bridge closure in Mason City
- UPDATED: Railroad 'Quiet Zone' work starts Monday in Mason City
- Mason City announces flood damaged item pickup starting Monday
- Downtown traffic signal project starts Monday in Mason City
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- Flood-damaged items will be picked up starting Monday in Mason City
- Incense falling into garbage starts Mason City fire