MASON CITY, Iowa- The friends and family of 19 year old Samantha Teeter are returning to 116 17th street Southeast in Mason City where she was shot and later died from her injuries a year ago today.
Loved ones wrote messages on balloons before raising them to the air and releasing them in to the air.
“I just can't express it, it's just nice to see all these people come out and show that we remember,” said David Teeter, Samantha’s Father.
- Remembering Samantha Teeter
- Whaley sentenced to 50 years for murder of 19-year-old Samantha Teeter
- SAW: Charles City's Samantha Heyer
- Remembering 9/11
- Remembering Dean Snyder
- NIACC remembers legendary coach
- Area residents remember Pearl Harbor
- Local Veterans remember Senator McCain
- Former Austin Band teacher remembered
- WWII Vet Remembers D-Day