ALBERT LEA, Minn. - Improvements at schools in Albert Lea will be funded.
A $24.6 millioin bond passed Tuesday night with a vote of 2148 to 1898.
It will pay for upgrades to the Hammer Complex athletic fields and facilities, construction of a full-size gym at Halverson Elementary School, and improving the safety and accessibility of facilities, including improvements to the high school locker room, and improving the dehumidifcation system in the high school gym.
- $24.6 million bond referendum passes in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Southland School District voting on bond referendum
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Prison for Albert Lea burglar
- Art installation in Albert lea
- Flames destroy Albert Lea garage
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea