ROCHESTER, Minn. - For the second year in a row, the City of Rochester's proposed budget is ready for the mayor, city council, and public to lay their eyes on it more than 4 months in advance of when it needs to be approved.
"It takes many many people from our finance department and all the leadership team members, all the operating departments and many others to make sure that the document that's before the council is accurate, is up to date, and is something that's easy to navigate," says City Administrator Steve Rymer.
To view the budget, click here.
- Recommended 2020 budget presented at Rochester City Council Study Session
- Looking at Rochester's 2020 recommended $387M budget
- Rochester City Council plans for 2020 budget
- Tweaking the Rochester city budget
- Rochester City Council discusses TIFS
- Newman Catholic students present recommendations from 'walking audit'
- Rochester City Council Ward 1 Candidate Forum
- Rochester City Council Ward 3 forum
- Hockey concussion recommendations
- Rochester Repertory Theatre presents "Miss Holmes"