Photo Gallery 1 Images
Are you ready for snow to fly? You might not have a choice.
Snow is expected to fall tonight between 8-10 p.m. and will last overnight before tapering off Friday morning. Another band is possible around noon until Friday afternoon.
Accumulations are likely to be from a dusting to around two inches.
This weekend, we're tracking another system that will bring some light snow on Saturday night and into Sunday morning. Amounts will be around a half inch or less. Temps will stay below average for the weekend and starting next week.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Ready or not, snowfall expected into Friday
- UPDATED: Heavy, wet snowfall expected in weekend storm
- Tracking the storm: When and where to expect snowfall
- Stores preparing for impending snowfall
- Expect heat indices near 110 degrees Friday
- Parts of our area see first major snowfall
- Snowfall totals reach 17.5 inches in massive March storm
- Sunday produced another record-setting snowfall for some
- After 7.5 inches Wednesday, Mason City shattering April snowfall record
- Forest City football ready for new season along with new expectations