ROCHESTER, Minn. - Food vendors are hopeful a sunny Friday and Saturday will help make up some of the lost business from a slow week at Rochesterfest.
The almost consistent week of rain is impacting food vendors. Jodine Freese works at J-N-J Consessions and said they're bringing in about half the amount of business as they were last year.
Organizers with Rochesterfest said they don't keep exact numbers of attendance but said they do notice a lower count of people due to the weather.
With sun in the weekend forecast, Freese is hopeful for good business.
"Especially Saturday, since it's parade day. That's usually the biggest day, we're hoping for good weather," Freese said.
- Rainy Rochesterfest impacts food vendors
- Rochesterfest Growth
- Celebrating pets at Rochesterfest
- RochesterFest button design winner
- Rochesterfest has annual 'Button Kickoff'
- Mark Williamson wins Rochesterfest Shootout
- Rochesterfest announces theme and chairperson
- Firework vendors feeling the impacts of high number of dealers
- Food truck vendor helping those affected by Charles City tornado