Photo Gallery 2 Images
A storm is brewing, and here's what we know:
A storm is tracking toward north Iowa and southern Minnesota Tuesday night through Friday and will feature a wide difference in temperatures. Another certainty is that the winds will be whipping.
Here’s what will come into focus in the coming hours and days:
Will it be rain, snow or ice? And how much will stick once it hits the ground?
Precipitation will start Tuesday night and last through Friday. There will be an amazing temperature gradient across the area at times - about 10 degrees from north Iowa to southern Minnesota, which will drastically affect what type of precipitation you see at your home.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Rain, snow and ice this week? A storm is taking aim at the viewing area
- Tracking a winter storm taking aim at the viewing area
- Rain, ice and snow all possible throughout viewing area this weekend
- We're tracking another winter storm that is taking aim at the viewing area Monday into Tuesday
- We're tracking an April storm that is taking aim at the viewing area
- Significant winter storm taking aim at the viewing area Friday into Saturday
- Winter Storm Warning issued throughout viewing area
- Towering snow banks obstruct views
- Heat advisory blankets viewing area