WASHINGTON - R.L. Zeigler Co., Inc. is recalling over 11,000 pounds of ready to eat chicken and meat sausage products. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service, the products may contain metal.
Consumers should look for products with the establishment number “EST. P-9156S.” These were shipped to retailers nationwide and could be contaminated.
The problem was discovered after complaints in December. However, there are been no confirmed reports of illnesses from these products.
To read the full report, click here.
- R.L. Zeigler Co., Inc. recalls chicken and sausage products
- Italian Sausage & Peppers
- Minnesota company recalls canned chicken
- Jimmy Dean sausage recalled due to metal contamination
- Chicken fried rice recall includes Minnesota
- Perdue recalls 31,000 pounds of chicken
- Chicken Fajitas
- Iowa company recalling chicken salad over Salmonella risk
- Perdue Recalls Chicken Nuggets After People Find Wood in Them
- Almost 70,000 pounds of Tyson chicken strips recalled