ROCHESTER, Minn. - Finals week has already begun for some Rochester Community and Technical College students and will continue into next week. To help students unwind while studying, student life is holding a 'Destress Fest' and 'Stress Relief Week.'
"If you don't manage it I guess it just kind of builds up which could lead to burn out," explains student Jet Mika.
Tuesday and Wednesday is Destress Fest at the Heintz Center. Students can grab snacks, color, have a massage, and pet therapy dogs.
Next week is Stress Relief Week at the main campus. There are different activities each day including a pancake breakfast and the therapy dogs will be back.
- RCTC students destress to prepare for finals
- Students donate artwork to RCTC
- RCTC students talk about civility
- World Citizen Award for RCTC student
- RCTC students react to Iowa State murder
- RCTC wrestlers "exceeding" expectations
- RCTC announces final plans for a new aviation pilot program
- New president named at RCTC
- RCTC president receives statewide award
- RCTC hosts Super Bowl party