ROCHESTER, Minn.-As part of the 2018 legislative session, $23 million dollars was allocated to Rochester Community and Technical College to improve the school.
“Updates some space that will give us some 21st century learning space, give us some new offices for our faculty so it'll benefit our students in many ways,” said RCTC President Jeffery Boyd.
Some updates included fixing ventilation and other measures throughout the campus. Today, they held a groundbreaking to celebrate the construction of the Memorial Hall building.
- RCTC breaks ground on new project
- Ground breaking on assisted living expansion project in Mason City
- Ronald McDonald House breaking ground
- New president named at RCTC
- Students donate artwork to RCTC
- RCTC president receives statewide award
- RCTC students talk about civility
- RCTC hosts Super Bowl party
- RCTC honors hard-working educators
- Chatfield breaks ground on new aquatic facility