ALBERT LEA, Minn. – Selling meth near a park gets a Hartland man probation.
38-year-old David Frank Nolan was arrested in March 2017 and charged with 2nd degree sale of drugs in a park zone. The South Central Drug Task Force says a confidential information bought some methamphetamine from Nolan at a city parking lot within 300 feet of Morin Park.
Nolan was sentenced Wednesday to 25 years of supervised probation and 40 hours of public service.
- Quarter-century of probation for Albert Lea drug sale
- Albert Lea beating results in probation
- Quarter-century sentence for northeast Iowa drug dealer
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea man gets probation for car chase
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Prison for Albert Lea burglar
- Art installation in Albert lea