ALBERT LEA, Minn. - Authorities in Freeborn County arrested a woman Monday morning in connection to a pursuit that began in Lake Mills and ended at Southwest Middle School.
Kyria Roldan, 30, of Albert Lea was arrested and had two children (13, 7) in the vehicle during the pursuit.
The Albert Lea Police Department said it assisted the Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office and Iowa authorities after a traffic incident.
“A vehicle failing to stop for officers finally came to a stop at the school’s parking lot. One person has been taken into custody. There is no threat to the school, staff, or students,” Albert Lea police said.
- Albert Lea woman arrested, had 2 children in car during multi-county pursuit
- Albert Lea man to stand trial for Worth County pursuit
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty in Austin pursuit
- Police: 3 arrested after robbery in Albert Lea led to pursuit in Freeborn, Worth counties
- Woman injured after car strikes pedestrian in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea woman facing aggravated robbery charge
- Albert Lea woman sentenced for counterfeit money
- Albert Lea woman sentenced for summer assault
- Albert Lea man arrested in Austin